Often our initial focus for ventilation is during the construction phase. We are asked to provide ventilation during the construction process to accommodate material installation requirements. Refrigeration Control Company, Inc. works cooperatively with the contractor, owner or architect to assure that the site is properly ventilated and safe throughout the entire project.
Ventilation (the "V" in HVAC) is defined as the process of exchanging or replacing air in any space to provide high indoor air quality which involves temperature control, oxygen replenishment, and removal of moisture, odors, smoke, heat, dust, airborne bacteria, carbon dioxide, and other gases.
This often overlooked component of your new build is one of the more important focuses for the effectiveness and lifespan of your HVAC system. Refrigeration Control Company, Inc.'s service technicians understand the importance of proper ventilation for the livelihood of your facility.
Ventilation uses ducts and fans to draw in and distribute fresh air throughout your space, and sometimes to exhaust air from specific areas such as kitchens and bathrooms. This component of your build includes duct work, compressors, fans and vent work. Refrigeration Control Company, Inc. can customize your ventilation materials for the upmost performance and control.
Benefits of Optimal Air Flow
- Keep your facility healthy by eliminating allergens and pollutants such as mold spores, viruses, VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and radon gas (the second leading cause of lung cancer) with proper air flow and filtration.
- Help to control moisture in the winter months, preventing window condensation and helping to inhibit mold and mildew growth.
- In the summer months, it helps keep you cool in the same way as opening a window with a controlled fan and vent process.
In addition, proper ventilation can improve the performance, cleanliness and longevity of your HVAC system, improve energy efficiency, enhance indoor air quality and improve the health and productivity of your team. Refrigeration Control Company, Inc. is your commercial partner from planning to grand opening and beyond - we are there for you!
Serving Customers Across Three States: Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana
- We travel to your site and work with you!
- We offer Non-Union Prevailing Wages (Davis-Bacon) Labor.
- We service both the Private and Public Sectors
- Provide Design, Installation, Service and Maintenance
- 40 years of Partnership and Design Build Expertise
Our clients recommend, refer and return to Refrigeration Control Company, Inc. because we are a trusted, experienced and results oriented partner. Click here to read our reviews and referrals.
We have a 100% satisfaction rate and a near 100% partnership continuation
We offer 24 hours / 7 days a week service - Complete Commercial Services
We Are There When You Need Us
Take Control. Problem Solved.
Public and Private Industries We Serve
Project Sizes up to Four Million Dollars
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Commercial / Retail Outlets
- Industrial / Factory Facilities
- Schools / Colleges / Universities
- Nursing Homes
- Warehouse Builds
- Fitness Facilities / Gymnasiums
- Fire / Police Stations
- Fuel Stations